We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Belated New Year

Happy 2009! My family spent New Years Eve week in San Simeon along the California Coast. Above is a picture of the beautiful sunset that greeted us the first night. It was a wonderful break and the weather couldn't have been any better. We visited Hearst Castle, Morro Bay and elephant seals. I have lived in California all my life and I never get tired of our beautiful state and all it has to offer.
(Hearst Castle)



(Elephant Seal in San Simeon)



(CA coastline on Highway 1)

These are the reasons I try to be green. What would life be without natural beauty?

No comments: