We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Greener Walmart?

OK, I am not the biggest advocate for Walmart. Personally I feel their stuff if cheap in every sense of the word. And there is a list as long as my arm of reasons why NOT to shop at Walmart. But are they trying to go green? I know it is the "almighty dollar" pushing their reasons for carrying green items but at least they are doing the right thing-finally. Check it out here. I may go get myself a free bag, as long as it doesn't say Walmart on it. Most likely it does.

The one good thing about this campaign is that Walmart does reach millions of people, maybe more people will get the green message and try to help our planet.

No comments: