We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday

I want to write today but I don't know what about. It is a beautiful day outside with just a bit of a nip of cold in the air. It is quiet yet there is hustle and bustle in town. I need to clean my house but I really just want to take pictures outside and read blogs. What to do?


I found a flickr group that posts photos of their journey through the book How to be an Explorer of the World. Remember I posted about it? I love it! It combines my love for photography with my love for viewing my life as a journey. My first photo is boring. But I was suppose to sit down and find 10 things I didn't notice when I first sat down. Hmm? I am sitting at my desk so I know every little detail. It was hard to find things I have never noticed before. Anyway, many of the photos and posts are so imaginative. I want to be like that.


I am also so giddy today. I am going out with my husband for dinner and a movie. It has been so long since we have been alone outside the house. I am very excited!


Have a happy Friday.

No comments: