We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Breathe

Breathe...take a breathe...it's over. No more political ads, yes! No more VERY annoying phone calls! Obama has taken it and we can all be excited that W. will be gone! I actually lean a little conservative and I can't wait for George to LEAVE! I can admit I did not vote for Obama but I am ok with him taking the presidency. He is a good man and I feel I can trust him. He is as close to a "statesman" as we are gonna get these days.

That said.

Woohoo Prop 2 passed! No more inhuman (funny word to use for animals) confinement for our little friends (that we eat). This is awesome! It does not become operative until January 1, 2015 so let's hope it does not get overturned in the mean time. Congrats little piggies. Now if we can get the hormones and antibiotics out of our food supply...

Have a great day!

http://www.yesonprop2.com/

No comments: