We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Other End?

Where do I start? I don't kow if I will ever make it back here before Christmas. My days are so full right now I can't tell morning from night. I want to write so badly but I can't. My blog takes last place after laundry, meals, dusting, running to football, running to cheerleading, vacuuming, and whatever else busy moms do with their time (just read my last post.)

This is frustrating because I worked hard to get my blog where it is and then it seems like I have left it. I didn't, really. I even have a blog theme going right with Save Green while Being Green. And I can't even spend time for that. I am so sorry.

So keep using your canvas shopping bags instead of plastic. And drink from the sink. (Hey, when I get time I think I will make a banner that says that.) I will be back in due time. In the mean time there are some great blogs on my right margin you can explore if you have not already.

Be Green.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting!