We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Taco Bell

Crap! I ate Taco Bell today. Could it be more shameful? And I usually enjoy but today I did not enjoy it. I think this time it could have been mind over matter. My stomach said I was hungry, I was out shopping and BANG! the thought to go to Taco Bell was in my head! AND IT WOULD NOT LEAVE! I said I would try to be healthier. Can I be healthy 80% of the time?

I mean today I also bought lunch containers that are recyclible so I don't buy plastic bags over and over, I bought recycled paper towels and fish oil for the Omega-3. I also bought free range chicken and used my own bags at Trader Joe's. Now does that count me in as a partial Tree Hugger?

No comments: