We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back in the Groove?

My kids have been back to school for just over 3 weeks now and I am just getting back into my normal routine. It took me this long for 3 reasons:

1. I fought it. I had a lot of fun this summer and did not want it to end. I got lazy from having too much fun and it took me 3 weeks to break that habit.

2. I have been busy reconnecting with my mom friends over breakfast and lunch. ( how spoiled I am.)

3. Football and cheer started the same time as school so needless to say we have been BUSY. A very strict schedule dictates our lives Monday through Thursday.

So, hopefully, I can fall back into my usual routine of keeping house, holding my family together, keeping my sanity and looking for the perfect way for a mom to earn money at home. (We all know that last one is nearly impossible without some super dedication and time.) And lastly, BLOGGING. I have missed writing in my blog. I loved to get an inspirational idea, researching it and posting it here. My goal is to get my head back into my blog and catch up with all my favorites.

No comments: