We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Leapin' Lemurs! That was good!


I entered a contest on A Little Greener Everyday to win 2 boxes of cereal from Envirokids on July 23rd. And I won! I just received my boxes of Leapin' Lemurs and Penguin Puffs, just about 20 minutes ago! I scarfed down a small bowl of Leapin' Lemurs and it was yummy! I liked that it was just sweet enough, but not too sweet, for me and the kids to like. (I like sweet cereal, many adults may not.) I rarely eat the kids' cereal but I wanted to know if the cereal was tasty. The kids of course immediately grabbed bowls. My son ate Leapin' Lemurs and my daughter ate Penguin Puffs. I asked if they wanted me to buy these again and they "YAH!"
Thanks Robin. And Nature's Path.


No comments: