We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Keep Tahoe Rockin'

Wow! It has been a few days since I was here. I hate being away from my blog for too long but I went away to Lake Tahoe to party with friends for a bachelorette weekend. I had so much fun! And I barely even saw the lake. We drank quite a bit, went to see Sammy Hagar rock in concert and hung out at Cabo Wabos until they kicked us out, well closed. I had a blast! It took me until today to finally catch up with reality again. Whoo! Yes, back to dishes, laundry, school, football, cheerleading, cooking and all the fun things mommies do. I was sad to leave Tahoe but so happy to see my family again.
I also need to get back to my green quest. The greenest thing I did this weekend was refill my water bottle. Not that I disrespected the environment or anything like that but green went out the window with the first Caborita I drank. I think the only veggie I had this weekend was french fries and popcorn.
Well, I have to go catch up with my friends' blogs, make some comments and be green.

No comments: