We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Green & Clean Thinks I'm Keen

If you could have seen me this morning I was doing a little dance to celebrate making Green and Clean Mom's Top 100 list. I am #8!!! She likes me. And it feels so good. It makes me feels that my blog is doing it's job: a way for me to communicate my green journey to readers and make green bloggy friends along the way. Thank you G&C! You can see the post here. And here.

And here.

Ane here too.

Be Green (and Clean)

2 comments:

Green & Clean Mom said...

Exactly why you made the list! You're doing your job. Your spreading the message of going green and doing your best. Your sincere and honest...I love it!

Allison said...

Thanks again, Sommer.