We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow the earth from our
children.
-Native American Proverb
We have been treating the Earth like we don't live on it.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Change Is On Its Way



I have been reading and researching and lurking a lot, I mean a lot (I stayed up until 3 am last night), on other blogs of every subject and shape, and I have come to the conclusion mine needs a little tweek. I want to change the template. And I am adding some content.

I started the search for a new template. I really like Beth's new one. The colors are nice and it is easy to read. I stumbled upon one last night that I like, Maggie's Mind. It has pleasant colors and good placement of content. I am very picky so you may not see a new version of my blog for a while but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. I need a template I would want to stick with a long time.

I am going to start having more consistant content. Every week I want to have a specific day I update you on my challenges or any other content I usually write about. For instance, during my One Local Summer challenge months I will update on Fridays. Maybe Wednesdays I will have a specific topic every week. Robin is great at doing this. Tuesday's on A Little Greener Everyday is "10 Easy Ways to be Sustainable....". I will always update you one my garden, my non-plastic ways, my new green ways and anything else that tickles my fancy.

Be Green.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOO! Changes are always good! I get tired of my template alot and change it alot. Let me know if you need some help!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the design of my blog! I just had it redone last month, and I was really happy with how it turned out - there is a link on it to the person who designed it, and she was awesome to work with on the design. I gave her some ideas, and she gave me some of hers, and together it was exactly me when it was done.

Allison said...

Beth-I will definitely email you if I need help. I am so scared I will lose my blog if I change the HTML. But i'll take the plunge.
Maggie-Yes, I love the style of your blog. I will check out the site designer. Thank you for stopping by.